WIP is a leading provider of fiber optic cabling design, installation and maintenance services. Our project management team documents all cable management procedures and insures optimum performance and cost-effective solutions. Our ETA FOT (Fiber Optic Technician) certified team members deliver the highest level of quality service, insuring your project exceeds all industry standards.
Fiber Optic Services
- SingleMode Fiber Cable Installation
- MultiMode Fiber Cable Installation
- Fiber Optic Cable Termination (ST – SC – LC – MTRJ Connectors)
- Fiber Optic Cable Splicing
- Fiber Optic Cable Backbones
- Underground Installation
- Dmark|Dmarc Extensions
- Fiber Optic Testing & Certification
Fiber Optic Benefits
Fiber Optics are the fastest form of broadband technology available, with speeds reaching 500mbps to 1gbps. The signal can reach greater distances without experiencing degradation, and are resistant to electromagnetic interference. Fiber optic cables are extremely secure. The only way to penetrate fiber optic internet is to physically cut the cables, which causes the signal to disappear.